Studying

Studying is one of the main reasons why lately I have abandoned my blog.
I cannot remember the last time I had just walked around with my camera taking some snapshots and believe me there is so much I would like to tell about. But when all my imagination and thoughts revolve around my work I simply find myself so uninspired to write about anything at the end of the day. It's funny having a blog a sort of personal and at the same time public diary. I guess I decided to have it to post and remember things I saw and loved while being around here. Sometimes my posts may seem random I jump from design to fairy tells then people or places but from the beginning I haven't strictly attached myself to any exact theme. A personal collage of my days here..for the time being mainly in my Bovisa apartment! ;) No this time I am not going to talk about these delicious Danish cookies...:) ♥